On the True and the Rainbow Kingdom Wiki, we have a chat room where users can discuss all aspects of the series and more, but there are guidelines that must be followed when participating in it.
Failure to follow these rules will result in warnings and a block if done frequently.
- Spamming (repeatedly sending) sentences, words, letters, links, or emoticons will result in a ban.
- Sending links that seem to be suspicious, deceptive or otherwise malicious will result in an immediate ban.
- Targeting someone in any form is not allowed. Some examples include: making fun of what someone likes or the way they communicate, soliciting personal information from someone, attempting to trick them into clicking bad links, etc.
Reporting a user
- All users are expected to report a rule-violating user to an administrator or chat moderator. If an administrator or chat moderator is not present in the chat at the time of a rule violation, the reporter should message an admin (such as SirBlaze) with the user's name and a brief reason for the report.
- When making a report, do not repeat anything the user said. For example, if a user said something very inappropriate, it's best to simply say they said something very inappropriate instead of repeating their exact words.
- If a user is doing something very dangerous that may threaten your personal safety or the status of your account, do not interact with them and immediately contact Fandom staff, then report the user to an admin.