"Zappy Cling" is the third episode in Season 1 of True and the Rainbow Kingdom, and it is the third episode overall.
After mishandling Zee's powerful Zingy Zapper, an increasingly bulky Bartleby can't seem to stop objects from sticking to him.
This episode utilized the following Wishes:
- Elongy, a Wish that can stretch out super long, but can also snap back into shape.
- Glu-bu, a Sticky Wish that can make anything stick to its glue trail, no matter what the object is made of.
- Zeezu, a Wish like a battery that can take and give energy.
Before True received her three Wishes, a Wish named Hidzey was mentioned, but not used. Hidzey is a wish that loves to hide.
- This is the first time an episode opens inside the Wishing Tree.
- When Zee grouped some Wishes together using the Zingy Zapper, there were eight Wishes on it.
- This marks the first time the safety and well-being of The Wishing Tree was threatened, when the "Bartleby-Ball" became so strong that it almost took all of the Tree's power.